|Flowers: Designs by Trish|
You have picked the date, secured the vendors, and paid deposits...but what if one of your vendors go out of business prior to your wedding date? What if inclement weather occur? What will you do? Things happen beyond our control and it is wise to be as prepared as possible to remedy the situation. You have homeowners insurance, life insurance, health insurance, and auto insurance in case situations happen beyond your control. Why not have wedding insurance?
The Wedding Protector Plan® is special event insurance which provides cancellation postponement coverage and other coverages to cover your investment, with an option to add liability coverage with no deductible, for many of things that could go wrong – that are beyond your control.
Wedding Protection can provide you with the following services:
- You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride’s or groom’s wedding band is lost or damaged.
- If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, they can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to duty, or her or his military or service leave is revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the honorees, parents, grandparents or children from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
Note: The above information is from Wedding Protector Plan (www.protectmywedding.com). Your insurance agent may be able to assist you with wedding protection. Remember, you should read the policy in its entirety for a complete description of coverage. Coverage options, limits, discounts and deductibles are subject to individuals meeting our underwriting criteria and state availability. Kiss and Tell Weddings is not liable for the services provided by this company.