|Music @ Your Wedding
Ceremony music is played during the ceremony, which includes but not limited to: prelude, processional, ceremony, recessional, and postlude. Would you like to hire a vocalist or soloist? Typically rates range from $50 per hour to $400 per hour (wedspace.com).
Ceremony Music Money Saving Tips:
- Hire talented students from a respected music school.
- Ask a friend to sign or play at your ceremony
- As your DJ to play pre-recorded music at your ceremony
Reception Music Money Saving Tips:
- Instead of hiring a separate group, ask your wedding band to include a cocktail-hour performance by members of the band in their package.
- Save hundreds by booking a DJ for dancing instead of a live band.
- Choose a top quality 5-to 7-piece band with a great bandleader.
- Stay local. If a band travels more than an hour, that will increase your costs.
- A singer who also plays an instrument will save you money.