It's you and I, God has made us
Fall in love, it's true
I've really found someone like you
*Clay Dewberry and Jackie Dewberry tied the knot on November 16, 2002*
· How do you keep the romance going? What are some things that you enjoy doing as a couple?
· What is your favorite part of marriage?
· What is the most important aspect in a marriage to make it successful?
· Life often throws many curveballs, and those that make it through those tough times stay together. How have you dealt with stressful times that arise? Prayer and Faith in God that all things will work together for our good. Loving God more than we do ourselves.
· Marriage isn't always a cakewalk. What advice can you offer newly engaged couples when disagreements occur?
· What do you see as the strengths of your marriage?
· Clay, what do you LOVE about Jackie?
· Jackie, what do you LOVE about Clay?
· What advice would you give newlyweds?
· What song best describes your marriage?