Mr. and Mrs. Feuerborn (15 years)
"She is an awesome mother to our children. She is a strong woman. She is always there for her family."
Couple's Name: John & Christy
How long have you known each other? 17 years
How did you meet? We worked together at Ethan Allen
Date Married: *October 18, 2000
What qualities did you see in this person that made you want to marry him/her?
* John: She was attractive and kind with an outgoing personality
*Christy: He was fun and kind.
How do you keep the romance going? What are some things that you enjoy doing as a couple?
* We always try to make time for each other. We like to camp, fish, and working in the yard.
What is your favorite part of marriage?
*John: Knowing I have someone to depend on.
*Christy: Always being with my best friend!
What is the most important aspect in a marriage to make it successful?
*Respect for each other.
Life often throws many curveballs, and those that make it through those tough times stay together. How have you dealt with stressful times that arise?
*Talk it through and come up with a solution.
Marriage isn't always a cakewalk. What advice can you offer newly engaged couples when disagreements occur?
* Talk it out, be patient, listen to your spouse.
What do you see as the strengths of your marriage?
* We are always there for each. We can depend on one another.
John, what do you LOVE about Christy?
* She is an awesome mother to our children. She is a strong woman. She is always there for her family.
Christy, what do you LOVE about John?
* He is my best friend. He makes me feel loved. He takes care of his family and does whatever needs to be done to make sure we are cared for.
What advice would you give newlyweds?
Don’t go to bed angry. Don’t let the little things bother you. Don’t expect to change your spouse.
What song best describes your marriage?
Post a Comment