1. Trim the guest list: the fewer guests--the fewer tables--the fewer centerpieces, the fewer expenses
2. Choose a gorgeous setting: this cuts down on the cost of decorations
3. Use a reception site that is already equipped with tables, chairs, flatware, and staff: save on delivery fees
4. Start the wedding earlier in the day: an early wedding means less food...unless you and your future spouse are foodies!
5. Limit the alcoholic offerings to wine, beer, and a signature cocktail ...or skip the alcohol altogether!
6. Move the wedding from Saturday to Sunday: or possibly to a weekday. Venues are less expensive during the week.
8. Hire a DJ instead of a band.
9. Opt for standard sized invitations: irregular shaped invitations cost more to ship.
Call me! 405-309-9311